Register To Comment
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigconkers.com

Jason and me are very proud to say that our new team name and website are now live. you can register, post on the forum and if you think your project has some conkers then post your own project on there.
    2013 will see lots of projects being posted on there by us and i am very sure others that have already posted.
    I have just stated talks to get a live event organised so you can see the projects live and running. I will keep you posted on how that goes. there will be a direct link to the FRA on there shortly as well as a couple of others that have helped with their input whom i need to thankyou very much.

your feedback is most welcome.

Shane

It's not loading for me Shane, tried earlier and again just now and it's still not happening. Anyone else getting this problem or just me and my connection?

Loaded fine for me earlier, but trying it just now and it's not working. My connection seems fine (fine enough to post this at least), so maybe a server issue.

EDIT: Working fine for me now.

still works for me

Ahhh working now

If it wasnt working perhaps its being worked on in the background. still work to do on it. Not sure but i will look into it thanks...your feedback is important

I'm impressed that URL wasn't already taken!

yeah i was too. so i snapped up the .co.uk too.

Looks the absolute conkers Shane cool job.

Thanks Tezza.

Register To Comment