Register To Comment
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigconkers.com

Had a great response to the website. Thankyou to all that took the time to pay a visit. Dont forget the site could have new content on at anytime also there will be updates so be sure to support your Bigconkers. I will be setting up a Links page on there hopefully today so if you would like your website advertised on Bigconkers please mail me your website url and a logo if you have one.

Shane

New on www.Bigconkers.com

The worlds fastest Postman Pat kiddie ride
    Electric jet Bicycle
    8x petrol chainsaw powered dragster
    Rubot 2 the worlds fastest Rubics Cube solving robot
    Robots from TV's Robotwars
    Chainsaw powered sinclair C5

Pop in and have a look there awesome.

Robochallenge worlds fastest powertool dragster video added today....a nice compilation of the build ending in a run down Santa Pod.

www.Bigconkers.com

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all from the Bigconkers Team.

First video edit of our new AR Drone.

... e=youtu.be

Getting some height this morning. I must say this is one cool toy.

Bigconkers would like to thank you all for your support and help with our new website....especially those that helped before the site was launched. The site is proving popular with more hits than we ever thought we would get at this early stage. We will have a great 2013 with lots of builds planned and lots of funny videos too. We are in the early stages of a live event with the venue secured. All the featured content on our website will be there along with other good gadgets and games. We are also allowed to pit our fighting robots against a Lancaster Bomber...yes a Lancaster. full details and dates will be posted about it all as soon as possible.

Have yourselves a very good 2013 from all the Bigconkers team.

Your friendly Bigconkers team are sponsering the trophy what used to be called the teambud trophy. Now titled The Robotslive Challenge Trophy.....Bigconkers.com will be sponsering a cash prize as well as the trophy itself. There is a £400 prize fund for this years events...split across the Robotslive shows.

Wondering why we are doing this???

Arfa Mortis gave me his robots a while back as you may know...I never really had the time to build them back to their former glory so I asked an old friend to sell them for me. The funds raised from the sale are the prize fund. Arfa did say i wasnt to make money from them. So my decision is to put the money back into the community this way. I am sure Arfa would agree with my actions as it was his nut that is now the trophy. The robots went to a very good home.

www.Bigconkers.com People can post their creations, Talk about them and basically just show them off. We have some great Projects on the site already. Some built and currently running down Santa pod...and some in the build with updated pictures and info regular.

Please take 5 minutes to register on the site and have a look around. Bigconkers will be giving away a free Tshirt for those who have registered and posted their name on the Bigconkers forum. So dont hang about...there are very few things in life that are free....and lets face it...the Tshirt will look cool with the Bigconkers logo slapped across it.

Register To Comment