Register To Comment
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Zlayerz RPG: Identity Theft Redux!

Helping the Gaul's out seems to be the right course of action. So I'm agreeing with Jordan on this one.

What I wanna know is, which one of 'em has the gear. Then, we know who we're helping. Or, you know, who we are generally screwing over by swiping said MacGuffin. There are ways of getting stuff away from people with super potion powers or greedy grabby fingers, and they don't all involve burning down villages. ;p
    I don't wanna off the Gauls, magic potion and all that, but, that said, I'm smacking around whoever hits me first.
    We can always pick sides when we get there too, so don't have to rush on the strats, guys!

I don't really have any more questions for the time being.

what effect will the Ghaul's infamous potion have on a robot, o person we can ask questions to? IVE GOTTA KNOOOOOOOW!

Quote Originally Posted by majinb
    what effect will the Ghaul's infamous potion have on a robot, o person we can ask questions to? IVE GOTTA KNOOOOOOOW!
    Actually, good point, and how the heck would we drink it anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowflare
    Actually, good point, and how the heck would we drink it anyway?
    if you think that was a good question, wait for the next one!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOH, THIS VAPOUR IS ON FIRE!

(totally in character)

Kody and Trillia look at each other in exasperation.

Trillia says she doesn't know about a magic potion. None of them do because Charles couldn't get into the Gaulish village and get any details. Kody adds there may or may not be a magic potion this time around. Because the inhabitants there are all robots, you might not know what to expect. Trillia looks at Kody and questions how he knew about a magic potion, and his answer is that the Gaul Pit extremely closely resembles the Asterix the Gaul comic book series. One exception is, as said before, is that the inhabitants are all robots. I don't know other exceptions there may be.

Also neither can answer the question about drinking a magic potion as a robot.

[one more chance to ask questions, then it's time for a major continuation]

Quote Originally Posted by kodster
    Because the inhabitants there are all robots, you might not know what to expect.
    tell us what we should expect oh question answerer!

(told you my next question would be genius!)

Quote Originally Posted by kodster
    Because the inhabitants there are all robots, you might not know what to expect.
    tell us what we should expect oh question answerer!

(told you my next question would be genius!)
    It doesn't have a question mark so it doesn't count. XD

what should we expeeeeeeect? oh question answerer!

Right, I have a question or 3, we know that there are 4 camps around the village, any idea on roughly how many people-er, robots are on either side here, I imagine the village is outnumbered, but is it by a whole lot? And how likely are reinforcements as far as the romans are concerned? If we're gonna possibly get our teeth beat in I'd like to know.
    If we are going to get vastly outnumbered, who do I offer my will to?
    And do we get money for this mission, in case we need healing on the field or need to buy snacks or something, or do I have to do the RPG hero thing and ransack people's houses and break their pottery for sweet loots?

Register To Comment