Register To Comment
Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Saint Robot Builds

Progress so far on the walker project.

IMG_2102.jpg
    IMG_2103.jpg

Hi just a video on the test out a 1/2" valve for the weapon! and Giles for grip I'm going to see how it goes, but there are always bike tyres.

Compressors for the walker leg mechanism.

IMG_2122.jpg

Hi testing valves again for the weapon for the new Walker. I'm thinking of calling it Seraph as the old Seraph has been retired. Mainly because it was ignored as the weapon was considered infective. The new Seraph wont be ignored. I am planning on this being a robot killer! be warned.
    The valve test was very effective and with two compressors and two receivers the flow rate will be very good, I'm not sure what weapon it will have but probably a sword.

Enjoy the video.

Just got the valve assemblies going still need a bit of work but they seem OK.
    I'm hoping to get the robot mobile at least in a test mode in the next couple of weeks,
    Bits ordered for the weapon actuator and a video of that coming soon hopefully.

IMG_2157.jpg

Can anyone help I'm looking for Some rubber tube exactly like a car inner tube but not formed in to a circle as the picture shows. I'm looking for some tubing the same about 75mm in diameter but in stock lengths, does anyone know of a supplier for this type of thing (it's for a pneumatic muscle) for the walker weapon!

thanks

IMG_2161.jpg

I'm looking for some parts and am looking for recommendations.
    the parts are
    1/ V-Tail mixer
    2/ BEC
    3/ Rx plug-in capacitor.
    has anyone have any suppliers they recommend for these?

Thanks
    Craig

i bought this a few years ago and seemed fine.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Etronix-Re...AAAOSwintXSIxq

The Dimension Engineering BEC has been very reliable http://www.dimensionengineering.com/products/parkbec It is probably the smallest BEC available.

Register To Comment