Register To Comment
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Massacre - FW

I may have put the scare into Haz because the rules state that batteries require sufficient connectors for their type/power. Someone stated to me that Andersons were not sufficient for lipo use (said person uses lipo's a lot plus he tech checks).

We have a deans on each cable of our LiPo, so we have double whatever the rated current for a deans is (50-60a?). I assume this is acceptable? I didn't feel confident running the 4mm bullet connector it came with, for a start it had been split (previously used for use in series) and I couldn't see that taking the strain as nicely as two deans, really.

It shouldn't be an issue unless you are running a high powered brushless motor that will be running the lipo to it's limits.

Follow the diagram making load the relay coils. Put coils in series if switching voltage > 1/2 battery voltage or in parallel if switching voltage < 1/2 battery voltage.

Either hook up the motors and contacts on a separate battery or put them in parallel with the coils to use the same battery as them.

Register To Comment