Register To Comment
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Turnigy tz85a from BotBitz

Hi guys

Just wondering what you guys thought of this speed controller. From what i've seen it looks good, I just need to convince my dad

Thanks

i have ordered these and too found it stupid how my parents won't let me spend my money.
    as i am in Scotland i haven't had chance to use them yet.
    the alternatives are victors which are Like $300.
    they labled them as toys and i got charged no tax
    they took 8days ti come.
    i think they're worth it.
    try and find that thread comparing botbitz to electronize.
    i think its 3page and quite new.

Ok. I think I'll be buying a pair soon

The TZ85 has a BEC.

I bought 6 of'm, it's that much trust I have in those esc's.

Tormenta 2, Conker and Binky all use them.
    The driving quality is amazing; I have driven Tormenta with the Electronize FR30HX's and the 85A and the difference is incredible.
    The response it instant and they are incredibly forgiving of slamming back and forth on the drive. They barely got hot with ellis running them hard at MMM.

Well i've just ordered some of the brushless turnigy 85a esc. As i've already got the programmer there is little point in me paying twice as much for the speedos when the code is freely available! Hoping to use the base brushless esc to control boner's drum as well as it has burned out a few of the more expensive castle creations controllers.

If you have the equipment to do the coversion Gary you could sell them over here and undercut BotBitz prices; mainly the PnP from Aus. I was going to change them myself but It looked a little beyond me.

I was the first to import the tz85's into the uk and use a set in combat and I've yet to have any trouble with them...

Also I'd say hacking them for profit would be kinda harsh considering those guys put in the hard work money and time to get them to work, they deserve all the profits.

By all means hack them your self as a challenge though.

Register To Comment