Register To Comment
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Turnigy tz85a from BotBitz

Wow that really would be a MAJOR c0ck slap to the guys that first worked out how to do it. Problem with selling speed controllers is the support and warranty issues following the sale. I just couldn't be bothered with it all.

Happy to make them for my own machines and would consider the odd one or two for others but no way am I going to go commercial with them.

He developed the code and the technique! Ok forget that idea; buy them from him!

Just a quicky, could I use this esc with forward and reverse on a brushless motor. From what I've read so far, i'm thinking the answer is no?

Thanks.

no

These guys do one that is capable of reverse, in software, if i remember right.

http://www.teamnovak.com/

The motor but remain stationary at the time of the switch or it will turn itself off until you do a manual reset.

There's also the various SimonK firmwares that can go on many of the cheap esc's.
    Not sure if that ones on the list though.

Hi,

Today i received two TZ85A from HK, how i'm accustomed to desolder smd components, i removed the Atmega8A to program,
    to my astonishment neither worked! And had the same problem ( even without the rx, after ~10sec that i turn on they turn in one direction and stop, and never more work) after this i removed again the uC and program again, the same problem, i already programed by a USBasp programmer and the same problem.

Anybody already had the same problem?

Monday i will put the original uC in the place (to my delight, i kept the brushless uC)

Tnks!

Guilherme Ferreira

Guilherme, I'm planning on reprogramming mine this weekend but i'm going for the rough and ready reprogram the current chip in place. Not sure if I'll have any issues but time shall tell.

Register To Comment