Register To Comment
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Countdown To Entropy

The Countdown to Entropy

1st Round

Neo vs. Yoda on a Boat vs. Kyubey

AJ Styles vs. Bouldergeist

Howard Jones #1 and Howard Jones #2 vs. The Eleventh Doctor and The Meaning Of Life

Lancer vs. A jar or pickled Oddish vs. Inflatable novelty hammer

Mrs. Richards vs. Father Jack Hackett

Batman 1000000 vs. That feeling that you get when you step out of a hot jacuzzi and into a cold swimming pool vs. A large three metric tonne bag of Rocket candies

Captain Marvelous vs. Bowser

Shino as Kenshiro vs. Chuck Norris riding a motorbike made of human skulls vs. A phone calling Orange's customer service vs. SPARTAAAAAA

The second-to-last of the Mohicans vs. A genetically engineered superbeing made from the DNA of all vapourboteers ever

Ovan on helium, Master Chief, and Judas Volturnus vs. Old-age Cosmic Temminck's Stint Knight, Stormtrooper in a car park, and Three Kerbal astronauts

The 51st shade of grey vs. Sheldon Cooper

A lifesize origami recreation of Noah's Ark (containing all animals in paper) vs. Baby monkey on a pig vs. Franco-era Spain

----

And this is what happens when I don't specify the format. Tactics, predictions, death threats, they're all welcome! Well maybe not the last one... :P

Tactics...

For AJ Styles: Using high flying attacks then knock it out with a Styles Clash

For the Howard Jones: Have Killswitch Howard knock the other one out with a mic stand then scream
    his brains out for victory.

For Chuck Norris Riding A Motorbike Made Of Human Skulls: Chuck Norris doesnt battle, he just allows
    you to lose!

Good luck everybody.... were all gonna need it!
    God help us XD

Tatics:
    Neo- realise any attack made on him is not real so has no effect on him and then use the matrix fo make yoda's boat disappear.

Mrs Richards- frustrate and annoy father Jack until he cant take it anymore and either leaves or gives up or resorts to drinking and passes out

Phone calling orange customer service- repeatadly redirect you to another department and put you on hold and give you useless incorrect advice and refuse to do anything. If you get angry they will put you on hold and never pick back up.

Quote Originally Posted by kodster
    The Countdown to Entropy

1st Round

Howard Jones #1 and Howard Jones #2 vs. The Eleventh Doctor and The Meaning Of Life

Captain Marvelous vs. Bowser

Ovan on helium, Master Chief, and Judas Volturnus vs. Old-age Cosmic Temminck's Stint Knight, Stormtrooper in a car park, and Three Kerbal astronauts
    I'm not saying what's going to happen to the Joneses but they are either going to asphyxiate or be disembowelled. My plan involves a fridge & a microphone.

Fighting fire with redtu fuyaa! Captain Marvelous will use the Magired key and all the spells at his disposal.

Judas will probably encase Ovan in a block of ice, thereby choking him on his own helium. He will also use the triple point of water to create an 100 degree. C soupy fog thus confusing everybody's sensors.

Quote Originally Posted by kodster
    Batman 1000000 vs. That feeling that you get when you step out of a hot jacuzzi and into a cold swimming pool vs. A large three metric tonne bag of Rocket candies
    If Halloween hadn't just gone I'd say hand them out but give the bag of rocket candies to the Robins.

Insulated Bat-suit + years of ninja training > cold water.

Shino as Kenshiro vs. Chuck Norris riding a motorbike made of human skulls vs. A phone calling Orange's customer service vs. SPARTAAAAAA

ENTROPY?!?!?!, THIS... IS... SPARTAAAA!!!

SPARTAAAA!!! IS NO PLACE FOR WHINEY ANIME CHARACTERS, WITH THEIR MALFORMED BODIES AND THE OBSCENE AMOUNT OF CLOTHES ON THEIR MEN, A MALE WARRIOR IS BEST OBSERVED IN THE NUDE, LIKE SPARTAAAANS!!!! LIKEWISE, CONCERNING THE PHONE CALLING ORANGE'S CUSTOMER SERVICE, SPARTAAAA!!! HAS FOREGONE SUCH OBSCENITIES AS CUSTOMER SERVICES! A MESSENGER CAME FROM AFAR TO OFFER HIS FIBER NETWORK SERVICES TO SPARTAAAA!!! TO PROVIDE SPARTAAAA!!! WITH THE FASTEST POSSIBLE INTERNET CONNECTION KNOWN TO MANKIND! SPARTAAAA!!! WILL NEVER SUBMIT TO CHEAP INTERNET! THE MESSENGER TOLD ME IT WAS MADNESS TO THREATEN HIM! MADNESS?!?!?! THIS... IS... SPARTAAAA!!!

CHUCK NORRIS RIDING A MOTORBIKE MADE OF HUMAN SKULLS?!?!?!
    Last edited by majinb; 26th February 2014 at 17:09.

The second-to-last of the Mohicans vs. A genetically engineered superbeing made from the DNA of all vapourboteers ever

Ugh, everyone always talking of Uncas, last of Mohicans. Uncas this, Uncas that, they say, Uncas Uncas Uncas. Ugh. They not know how Uncas become the last of Mohicans, they not know how he got rid of... second-to-last of Mohicans! Ugh! Me got bought out of Mohicans Incorporated, Uncan buy all my shares when he and I were only Mohicans left! Uncas wanted traditional Indian company, I wanted move forward! One my ideas was modernize tomahawk, Uncas stopped me! Years later, my tomahawk design was on fighting contraption called Terrorhurtz! Me think Uncas sold my idea, to keep it out of our company and to make money! Me never saw any money of it! Me innovative indian! Me and others, but Uncas, las of the Mohicans, got rid of all! He stubborn Mohican, why he got all worship?! Traditional and Pure they call him! Ugh! Fighting against new regime, against modernization! Ugh! Mohican must embrace modernization! Real modernization! Tomahawk of Terrorhurtz! Shield of Hypno-Disc! Not fake, vapour modernization, such as that of vapourboteers! Ugh! Vapourboteer hated by me and Uncas alike! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!

Neo vs. Yoda on a Boat vs. Kyubey

Tell them that if they tell you their greatest wish, you can grant it, but in return, turn them into magical girls. Er. At least Magical guy and or Magical Green verticaly challenged Jedi. Their misery will do well to put off the heat death of the universe, and if they use their power on each other too much and turn into 'Witches' -- though I guess in this case Wizards?-- all the better!
    After granting wishes, sit there and stare at them. If they don't give Kyubey the wish, continue asking and point out how easy it would be to win if you just made them Magical. Use creepy weasel alien tech powers and appear wherever they are looking if they look away.
    If someone gets their wish granted, and they are really annoying, take resulting soul gem and run exactly 501 miles away from the person so the body falls over.
    If murderedated, be sure to respawn and eat body for maximum creepyness.

GAE BOLG ALL THE THINGS.

If it's one thing Shino doesn't like, is a lot of shouting. Apologise lots, try to hang up the phone (or smash it or something.) and poke ALL the pressure points, see what makes bloody gibs.
    Be sure to lose shirt at some point, get many Manly Points. Cry a bit inside.

Unlock arm, scream about sister and other things in funny voice or just be really cryptic in funny voice, get a bit angry when people laugh, and if all else fails, and Tri-Edge can't carve up people, carve up the ground.
    Because let's face it, that symbol is cool.

Alex zegt (0:30):
    by the way
    as i still cant get on the fra
    Alex zegt (0:31):
    could you post my tactic for there?
    for countdown to entropy
    Martijn zegt (0:33):
    oh thats fine
    Alex zegt (0:33):
    cheers
    Alex zegt (0:37):
    - If attacked I shall break, leaking vinegar everywhere causing some slight corrosion and a huge waft of winegary smells which have soaked up all the sleep power, poison powder and stun spore.
    Alex zegt (0:3:
    Alex zegt (0:39):
    Is not even a context
    for
    Alex zegt (0:40):
    it includes all the tactical skills of both the entrants AND Kody who is writing the fight
    Alex zegt (0:41):
    Shall attack with mace and shield, while complaining about the weather and how things arent as good as they used to be
    and
    A lifesize origami recreation of Noah's Ark (containing all animals in paper) vs. Baby monkey on a pig vs. Franco-era Spain
    will just do its thing
    done!

You didn't think I forgot about this, did you? Unfortunately there are some... commitments I'm seeing to, so this will be a bit short.

AJ Styles vs. Bouldergeist

Yes, it's an out-of-place fight. Sue me. :P

House fighters are Lillymon and Auguel Helnstrom.

They're in a wrestling ring. Well where else do you expect AJ Styles to fight? Unfortunately this isn't really accommodating to Bouldergeist and he demolishes the ring with a roar. AJ Styles isn't really happy with that because this is where he planned to get his next Title. Bouldergeist prepares to squish the puny mortal but AJ Styles jumps out of the way of the pile of rubble, then runs up the boulder and prepares to give Bouldergeist a taste of the Styles Clash. And then the first random event of the match happens as AJ Styles makes an out of place comment I'm gonna kick your candy-ass!. Technically the only wrestler to really coin this phrase was Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock, and so we run into a paradox where AJ Styles becomes The Rock and lays a beat-down on Bouldergeist... until Bouldergeist realizes AJ Styles is now The Rock. Bouldergeist has control of all rock/earth-related material in the vicinity, and since Styles is now called the Rock, Bouldergeist is able to absorb him into himself, winning the match. Auguel Helnstrom makes a facepalming gesture, while a drunken hillbilly audience member calls for Lillymon to parade around the ring wearing a skimpy outfit, and eats a Flower Cannon for his cheek.

Bouldergeist advances to Round 2!

Register To Comment