Register To Comment
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Failsafe'ing Receivers

What receivers do people use that fail safe properly? The one that I've got currently [Spektrum AR6200] only failsafe's on the throttle channel.
    Its intended to go with a Spektrum DX6i if that makes any difference.
    Thank you in advance

I'll second the OrangeRX suggestion. I use both the R410 and R610 models with a DX6i and they failsafe properly.

Right, that's perfect One more problem solved Thanks guys

I think for the Spektrum range it's the BR Rxs that fail safe on all channels, but someone else will have to confirm.

Can the UK techcheckers confirm that the orangeRX receivers failsafe or cut signal on all channels? Are they acceptable for heavies as well?

My OrangeRx has all sorts of problems failsafing, in that it doesn't.........

I run several orange RXs as all my AR500s failed after a year or so. I started in the feathers without issue, i've since been running Kronic on one for most of this year (with the added satellite) and until Guildford last week i had never had a problem, but i had a major mis-firing problem there. The fault might be something else and nothing at all to do with the RX, never had the fault before, will probably sawp the radio gear for something else then see if its OK.

Never had a problem with it failsafing though, always worked first time.

my futaba only failsafes on the throttle channel, so i wired it to a switch on the tx so it
    controlls my watty on/off and my weapon relays. now its my failsafe and my robot off switch .

Leo- at the fw uk champs... Everyone using orange rx's fail safed fine during tech check.

However, most people using dx6i's had problems.

Leo- do you have any experiance with the walkera devo 12 tx? I'd like to buy one but can't see any info on failsafe positions.

Register To Comment