Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rare Exhibition Poster from 1984 'ROBOTS' V&A Museum

2. As someone once told me, something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

In this case I think you will struggle. The poster is far from in good collectors condition, it's not particularly interesting, I don't remember there being any big news headlines from that exhibition and I'd rather spend £30 on a speed controller than a poster as i'm sure many others would.

Sorry to sound so downbeat but I can't see you shifting it easily and you'd be better to throw it on ebay with the other rare robot wars toys that were mass produced and now being sold on.

4. Best of luck selling it I guess a poster is too much for me to understand

Got to agree with Gary.. £30 for a poster which isn't even in new condition?! Crazy

I got a nice poster you will fully understand Gary.

Always good to join a new forum then immediately criticise its members for giving their opinion, thats how I make friends and try to sell my things anyway...

We were set up next to an 8ft tall poster of young Gary at the Chariots event this year, I hear it's been off jaunting Britain at the moment too.

What can I say Tony, I get around :P

Looks remarkably like the one sold by W&H Peacock back in May 2012, right down to the creases and wear points, they had another with it too.
    It looks better in their picture.
    Ebay is your place, start it at 99p you might get some interest.

http://www.auction-net.co.uk/viewAuc...8673a89d4d912b

Item 267: Two Victoria & Albert Museum Boilerhouse Project posters for 'Robots', 'The Car Programme', each 76 x 50.5 cm Estimate £20 - £30

Register To Comment