Register To Comment
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Couple of Robots Sale

Right, testing the water here a bit with a few things which I'm still undecided about getting rid of.

1. MiniTrix - Complete Beetleweight

Only got this robot a few months ago from Will at Team Shock but have since wired it up and got it all running. Only reason i'm listing it is because there is a BW competition coming up that I won't be able to attend, so it will go another year unused and I feel that a decent offer may tempt me to let it go and someone can go have fun with it.

5mm HDPE chassis
    2x 11:1 MFA motors with Custom wheels
    Sabretooth 10A ESC
    2cell, 1000mAh Lipo pack (maybe 2, but not sure if the other is working)
    Drum Spinner with large brushed motor on 1:1 ratio via timing belts
    Blue speedo for drum
    LED, removable link etc..
    Can leave a radio fitted for extra if required

Essentially, its ready to go. Would need to be a very decent offer for me to consider selling it.

2. Team Combat Penguin Antweights (2 of)

Antweights are not really my thing, tried them at a tournament we were having with the kids and to be honest, they prefer the wild uncontrollability of Rover so after the school are finished with them they'll probably be going.

Off the top of my head the specs are:

2 servo drive 1 servo lifter
    2 large wheels
    LiPo single cell OR NiCad 6v (one of each)
    HDPE and polycarbonate
    Suppose I could provide radio gear with these too for the right price, if I still have any spare sets when an offer is made.

Open to offers

3. Futaba 40MHz 6 channel transmitter and reciever

Basically, was going to 2.4GHz-ify it but really don't need it, too many controllers (6 at last count, excluding this) Harry made me an offer for it a long while ago so with this advert I will PM him about it, he will have first say but feel free to make offers.

4. FrSky Conversion kit

As above.

May have more soon, debating which direction i'm going to go with this whole robotics game, but don't worry, none of those directions involve me being any less involved in it

Do you have any pictures or videos? I may be interested in your beetle.

Pic:

I have a video somewhere too

An addition:

Control System for a Heavyweight

Old control system from Eric before we upgraded to the Roboteq. Its from a wheelchair but has an added circuitboard instead of servos to control what used to be the joystick. It had been removed from the robot when I got it and I never bothered refitting it. Obviously i'm not sure of its current rating but it was running 2 x 24v wheelchair motors (i.e. what it was designed to do) in Eric before it was removed.

Picture of Eric's old control system.

Also been routing through the workshop and saw some planet 5 gear (tx and rx) that my cousin used to use before he started using the xbox style eflite pad, so would look at offers on that if anyone wants it.

1 AW gone

Could you provide pictures of the remaining AW and what else you're selling?

What else do you want a photo of? Photos of everything else will be pretty uneventful but can take some if you want.

BTW, the AW has one guy making up him mind about it followed by another guy who wants it, so not sure it'll come up for sale again.

Futaba Tx:

Rx:

Planet5 Tx (has corresponding Rx not shown):

AW:

Register To Comment