Register To Comment
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Bulldog Breed

Going to ruin the surprise

After a long talk with jonno, decided that im going to teach an old dog new tricks

New ram, buffer it, new wheels, more speed, new flipper, slight change on the body but will look basically the same

Been very quiet with Bulldog Breed, now the FW champs are out the way its my full priority, started to put it back together so I can figure out were everything will go, then take it all apart again to do all the upgrades

It will look fairly similar to how it did before but you will get one hell of a punch when that flipper fires

New battery cases and roboteq mounts done today, will get the chains back on this week, wire it all up and give it a test drive then its onto the new pneumatics

Bulldog has taken a back bench for a while but I am pleased to announce that I will be teaming up with 2013 FW annihilator champion 'Calumco' for the European Championships in September.

We shall be working jointly to get Bulldog Breed in the best condition its ever been in, shall be taking out time to ensure we have both a strong but reliable machine ready for battle

New wheels just arrived for BB, time to breath life back into this dog!

Got around to ordering new bearing, once arrived I will get axle materials and new sprockets

Spent some time today cutting the new silver steel drive axles and mocking everything up, still need a plate to attach the wheels to the axles but it will look similar to this:

BB new drive.jpg

Reason for the 2 wheels is I like the amount of grip BB had with the old kart wheels so going to try and keep with it. The new wheels allow space (And hopefully weight) to add in a small 1kg buffer tank to help the ram out. I will keep it within that configuration for a while to see how the chassis copes with the power, if it can handle more I will add a second small tank in to bring it up to as close to 2kg worth of buffer as I can

Still a lot of work to do before Whitwick so lets hope I can get it ready

Register To Comment