Register To Comment
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bulldog Breed

Correction: it has a different front end to when it was last on RW.

At least its a Roboteq ESC so fitting a 2.4GHz setup won't cause any problems.

Charged all my batteries, going for a full drive and pneumatics test on 40mhz today

going to test the whole system make make sure its all fine before I take the old system out, but ill go for a spektrum set before I go for the conversion

Wow Matt, good to see Bulldog Breed is still with us today and will be coming back out of retirement, I think 2012 could be the year for robots coming out of retirement.

Steel Avenger
    Mr Nasty
    X-Terminator
    SMIDSY
    and now Bulldog Breed

U coming to Guildford this year BTW?
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

When is that event this year?

Good news, the tests went perfectly, the whole drive and pneumatics work fantastically

Its so nice to drive though, very smooth and responsive, does some nice matilda style bucks too, that might become its new thing
    The pneumatics are awesome aswell, only run on a bottle about half full of gas so it was not on its full pressure but still had some force behind it, threw a kart wheel about 15ft behind it just as something to flip and onto my parents car, she wasnt happy

24th June
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

annoyingly no, its the day before my last gcse exam, you can see how annoying that is for me, been wanting too do that event for a while now but things around that time keep stopping me

Few pics of BB with no armour, show you the drive system etc and a little test video to show hes alive :twisted:

What drive motors has it got?

Just noticed the terminal connecting the motor, I thought they were only good for 60a?

Using the good old bosch 750's for drive

the blocks have been in this version of BB since 06, never been a problem and never melted so should be fine, they only start melting at excessive current, so ive got no problems with it. tony knew what he was doing when he built it

Register To Comment