Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: electronize 15a esc

FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME YOU DON'T NEED A SPEED CONTROLLER FOR A WEAPON!
    A battle switch is what you want for your actuator.
    Good luck on finding the next speedo.

neither single or dual battleswitch will work, you can use a technobots or rc switcher but as you're building a crusher it may not be able to take the current. use an electronize 30 for the actuator.

I do get a laugh at some of the crap posted on here sometimes.

Roketrhino - a speedo is a perfectly acceptable and in some ways superior way to run an electronically actuated crusher. Depends entirely on what you want it to do

Harry - Do you know the spec of the linear actuator in use? If not then how can you say with any reasonable assertion that a 15A electronize will not handle it? The majority of store bought linear actuators I've seen will not draw more than a few amps even at stall. If it's a custom solution then the sums have to be done to be able to determine if a speedo will be able to handle it. A battleswitch doesn't handle more than 10A if I remember correctly anyway.

Lewis I'm afraid I don't have a spare 15A electronize, good luck in looking for a couple

i use a victor 883 ( a single channel speed controller) on my custom lianc best solution i have found so far

I've got a blown victor (took a shock inside hornet allowing the fets to touch and short) that i've been meaning to get around to repair for a number of years now Fantastic controllers!

Wait with ordering an XL untill next week.
    May 6th we'll know if a Scorpion XL-GR01 combo fullfills the wishes.

if not, a XXL does the trick.

Register To Comment