Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FW complete pneumatic setup

as seen here;

viewtopic.php?f=240&t=4911

bottle, adaptor made by trevor (when i get it).., dump valve, braided pipe, into aluminium buffer tank, tank has a brand new PRV screwed into one port, centre port is 1/2 direct into a burket, into a mario ram, which has smooth operation...doesnt jam up etc...small hole in base of ram for venting.

Ram is 50x100 ...i think, bad memory.

sensible offers only please.

I paid £200 for ram, valve, bottle, dump... then i paid £20 for hose, £160 for buffer + fittings and PRV...has only been put together and tested.. never used in combat.

Pm'ed you

First person to pay £275 takes the system.

Not a bad pricetag. I'm tempted.
    Seems people are taking a loss , or aquired some parts on the cheap/Ebayed recycled from the past.

The ram is a 50*100, the brother of Metalbeaks ram.
    The Burkert alone is £99 from RS components

I posted what I paid for it all... So yup taking a loss... Will pay for new bits in new fw also... 540 will probably be going up for sale too.

I'd be interested in 540. Let me know first if you are looking to get rid of it.

It'd be a shame to let 540 go Dave. It's a beautiful machine and in 5 seconds I saw it drive last year, before it entered the pit in a cloud of smoke, it looked like it had some real potential.

Watched this yesterday, it's got the be the only robot that can drive up a vertical wall!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... pei2vKm8kA

I'm looking forward to see the new FW though.

Pneumatics sold to the toon boys pending payment.

Can people please stop messaging me about 540...

Dan- yeah its pretty cool... but ive lost interest in it, onto the next project, parts are already ordered and if i did sell it, it'd be going to a good home

Yeah stop PM'ing dave because it has a new home already :wink:

Register To Comment