Register To Comment
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Couple of Robots Sale

Doesnt Trevor wright use CIM motors? think he was always on the look out for sparesif my first statement is correct?

I spoke to rob from giantcod/ shark and he said they were bringing back the radio link £25 transmitter, not sure if they've not round to it yet

Trev messaged me about them a while ago and I forgot, but have now messaged him about them

I think that radio system would probably go for about £100 on ebay, so £30 isn't really something I could accept i'm afraid

Again, don't want to clutter the place with new threads so adding more stuff to this one.

12v 10-12Ah SLA Batteries

Ideal for a HW, or FW testing I suppose, selling them as I realised at the weekend there that I had another set in the garage that were the ones that the battery box in Eric was designed to use, so i'm going to use them instead to save myself some work. I've only ever used them for testing individual components. Also, I have enough batteries for 4 robots all to be going at once, and as thats not going to happen in the near future they may as well get used.

I have 4 of each of them, so 8 in total but dont think i'll be selling them all as they do fit in Chimera's battery box.

My phone seems to think this photo is in focus.... fortunately it doesn't need to be too detailed, photo is showing the 10Ah type:

PM offers

Had a few messages about the size of em. They're 150 x 100 x 100mm and have tabs for connectors.

Register To Comment