Register To Comment
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Couple of Robots Sale

I'll take the 100A relay off you Tony (always useful to have a couple kicking around!). Any chance you are going to be in Glasgow on Friday night/Saturday morning for me to take the Tx off you as well?

I'll be around somewhere Gary aye, got tennis classes to do til about midday on saturday so maybe friday is best if thats ok with you. Yeah i've kept some back for myself too, will get this spinner done eventually...

Turns out I got onshore when I was meant to today so I'll be heading down to glasgow tonight. Will be able to meet up anytime tomorrow

Sweet, will be heading up to Partick at some point tomorrow so will give you a shout when I am, probably around 4-5pm if thats cool with you?

pm sent

Most things are gone now

Have the HW controller and Planet 5 system still going.

Well, I've got the new Beetle working...until the battery crapped out on me. Also it seems the right hand wheel isn't getting a whole lot of traction.

Been searching for a new one but none of them seem to be the same size as the one that came with the bot. Where exactly did you get the lipo battery for Minitrix?

The wheels are custom, so probably wont find others, but you could always try some bike tyre or stickier rubber.

I'm not 100% on the batteries as it was Will again who bought them originally, but it wouldn't have been in the states.

Possibly something like this:

http://www.robotmarketplace.com/product ... S-20C.html

It has the same sort of spec as the ones that I used to use, or maybe something with a higher capacity:

http://www.robotmarketplace.com/product ... XP-2S.html

Rescued a hydraulic jack from the scrap heap in work today, rated at 1.75 tonnes. Will get some photos up if there is any interest. Free to anyone who wants to pay postage.

Correction, 1.5 tonnes its rated at. Preferably to be used within the sport, but not essential. Any money I get that isn't used for postage/donation will be given to Barnardo's Childrens Charity.

Photo:

Register To Comment