Register To Comment
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Couple of Robots Sale

Only just noticed this post sorry Pugster, the forum hasn't been working for me friday/saturday morning. Theres quite a long line of people who have first shout on it but I will message you if it comes up for sale again.

AW's and BW gone.

Still available:

40MHz tx/rx
    2.4GHz tx/rx
    ESC
    40MHz - 2.4GHz Conversion kit

40 MHz Tx and Conversion kit sold.

Had 4 of these 100A Solid State Relays, 3 are now spoken for so one. All are still in box unopened/unused. Ideal for spinners. £21.50 inc p+p from Jaycar so £16 delivered as postage on them is nearly 2 quid.

Full spec can be found at link below:
    http://www.jaycarelectronics.co.uk/prod ... rm=KEYWORD

Well, the beetle arrived safely. I got it up and running now. Only problem is my dad ended up throwing out the teeth for the drum while I wasn't around! IDIOT!

Ah well. I can always replace them. What size screws were on the drum?

Ach! I did specifically say not to in my email as well!

I'll find out and PM you it.

Oh, and another thing. Max you said you wanted that relay as quickly as I could send it but you haven't given me an address to send it to

Can't find it Off the top of my head I think they were M10s, but if Will is reading this he may be able to confirm that with you.

Just spotted this- the screws on the drum were M6.

Nice to see that the beetle has made it over to the US, hopefully it might finally see a competition at last

Cheers Will

That was my thinking behind selling it, I wanted to get into a comp with it but could see it being another year minimum before I managed that. Hoping to see a few videos of it winning a battle or two soon

Last 100A Relay still for sale btw

Register To Comment