Robot Wars World Annihilator Champion 2015
    Heavyweight Tag Team Champion 2012
    Featherweight UK Champion 2010
    Featherweight Annihilator Champion 2009,2011 & 2014
    Rebel Robots Champion 2009
    Pika Annihilator Champion (Belgium) 2012
    Tanja Trophy Winner 2010
    Team Champions ( Team Barbie) 2011

Technically it's called 'Big Daddy Kills' and was taken from the Kick-Ass soundtrack, but it's the same composer who just varied it slighty from 28 Days Later. I only heard it for the first time in Kick-Ass though so that's what I'm crediting it to

Off-hand, are there any more pictures floating around from this event? I'm sure I saw several cameras out and about but can't recall seeing many post-event snaps.

I thought I'd offer some feedback based on my experience of this event. I know last year the RC guys sent around a feedback form.

Pit space seems a recurring, overhanging and un-resolvable issue. I think we're ll going to have to resign to the fact that there simply can't be more table space - but I do have some suggestions.
    Twice now myself and Dan have had trouble getting on site thanks to the NEC staff and as a result when eventually getting inside there has been now pit space left, so we've had to muscle in somewhere, much to several people's disprovable (sorry guys for our elbows in your space!)

My suggestion, mark out each pit area (white tape for instance) label them (alphabetically) and give each team a Letter.

I also think we should have a 'charging' table. Much like the Co2, one table (with plenty of sockets!) where everyone charges their batteries. Given concerns over Li-Po safety and how crowded the pits are I think this is a good move for safety and space, plus we can keep it near the sand and it'll be visible to everyone.
    It doesn't take long for the pits to turn into a rat's nest of wires and I have in the past unplugged my extension lead, only for several people's chargers to go off, because ones plugged into the next, and one into that, and so on.

Aside from that I'm pretty pleased with the event ran well and everyone has a good laugh!

Register To Comment