Register To Comment
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 FRA UK Featherweight Championships by RoboChallenge

Once you've paid, click on the link saying 'Return to Robo Challenge limited' and it should take you to the entry form page.

Hi guys,

Thank you all for your support so far, Almost half full already!

Sorry I should have made it more clear, once you go through the payment click go back to Robo Challenge and you will be redirected to the sign up form to fill in your details. If anyone has a problem just let me know and I shall email you the form

If you can't make saturday qualifying you could qualify on Friday and the knock out stage will be Sunday if you get though?

Any other questions just fire them this way.

Drumroll II and Carcinus signed up
    Also got Spin Cycle and Firefly registered for whiteboards. Spin Cycle is going to be an MDF version of the tutorial robot design I had in mind (Speed 900 drum) and Firefly will be a low-pressure flipper. Not sure if it'll be fully operational, but as it's my first foray into pneumatics, I plan to just get some advice/help regarding filling up bottles and hopefully a few tests of the system.

Cheers for trying to work out possibilities for us James, but I would have to be down in Birmingham on the thursday/friday, then go back to Glasgow that night to pack all my gear up and head up to the Highlands for this wedding then come back home again that night, unload the gear and drive back down to Birmingham. I would be doing about 2000miles in 3 days

It might well be changed/cancelled as it has been put in the system in a weird way, meaning it might be a provisional booking (but then again, the ceilidh guys put it in, so it could just be that they can't work it properly) so if it isn't a go-er for any reason I will sign up our 3 bots. Shame too, really enjoyed it last year. I'll try to send my cousin to get those girls to chat to you all again :wink:

I take it you can't just stick an iPod on shuffle then? Or get someone to cover you? :P
    If you can't make it, and Gary ends up being off-shore, it would leave me representing us Scots. Not a good thing based on Drumroll's performance last year

Jamie I'm going to wet myself laughing if the MDF bot turns out to be a better bot than drumroll

Wouldn't be hard

We can run the event from playlists yeah, but it'll sound really bad and there has to be someone there to set the gear up. Only Colin and I can really do that so it would be quite bad asking him to not compete with his bot and go do my work for me so that I can compete instead . At least if Drumroll runs properly it has a chance of winning, me not going isn't exactly decreasing our chances of doing well

I'll try to confirm that event and what is happening over the next few days/weeks and if its off then maybe sign up if there's still spaces.

Chuck Signed up.

Register To Comment