Register To Comment
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 FRA UK Featherweight Championships by RoboChallenge

Explosion's signed up

We'll be going to Yeovil as well, but I don't think there's a signup for that yet

ive paid the £20 entry fee, but cant figure out how to sign up my bots

Think I'll wait a few days till payday. Having to pay for a root canal today has made me rather skint atm! Grant/James, I am planning on attending but if I'm not able to due to my offshore rota, I take it I will be good for a refund?

Will be signing up soon! Can I ask for some more info on the event a week prior to the champs? Is there an entry fee or do we just turn up? And a week prior could be the 6th, 7th or 8th... is there an exact date?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Relentless
    Will be signing up soon! Can I ask for some more info on the event a week prior to the champs? Is there an entry fee or do we just turn up? And a week prior could be the 6th, 7th or 8th... is there an exact date?

Thanks.
    I think James posted somewhere that Yeovil will be on the 4th and 5th, might be wrong though

Woop woop!
    Will sort out our entries tonight and organise accommodation when it's payday. We'll probably be staying at the same place as last year. It was decent enough and quite nearby.

This has coincided nicely with my busy weekend of robot stuff, motivation levels should be good

Afraid that at the moment I won't be going, we have a wedding booked for that weekend on the saturday night so there is no real way around that. Don't really have any full combat worthy robots anyway.

clive ill have a bet with you

signing up now

ive paid the £20 entry fee, but cant figure out how to sign up my bots
    same here lol

have to sort another day

Register To Comment