Register To Comment
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: scruffy

haven't posted in a while and progress has been very slow as i'm just being very lazy but i have started the new plastic nightfury which is starting to take shape but i have found a new source of of the esc that nightfury/scruffy used (the ones that will let you change direction quickly with out stopping)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4005569795...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

if anyone is interested ...

ok as scruffy was rather naff this year its having a complete re build, im also working on night fury improvements and at the mo i cant decide weather to put an upside down version of the front scoop on the back for when it gets flipped or keep the present sloped design and im gonna get the wheels doubled up again as it just need a bit more grip and im probably gonn change to the tz85 for better control

ok got some of scruffy 4 done, main chassis is tacked together (minus the top section) but i still have to cut another couple of wheel slots in the base for the 4wd, it will have the usual head design but im going for a slightly different weapon mechanism so it could go up in flames but we will have to wait an see if my prototype works

Register To Comment