Register To Comment
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Xtreme Robotics Sale

Team Whyachi TWR 15 Gearbox + motors with really grippy wheels
    Motors/gearbox combos are from from www.teamwhyachi.com . I dont know if they still do the TWR 15 gearbox + Motors, last time I checked they were just selling gearboxes alone.
    I have 4 motors + Gearboxes and 4 wheels
    PM me with offers
    I can get photos if you need them but im pretty sure you will know what the motors/gearboxes are.

Anxious - Featherweight

2wd Pusher / Rambot, Could make a nice little first robot.
    2 x 12v drill motors with 100mm blue wheels
    This is a really small and compact robot and was only about half of the weight limit when it was running so it could make half of a cluster bot. Runs inverted + can self right by driving in reverse fast and quickly driving forwards,
    Last run on 18v
    Needs Radio gear, batteries and speed controller. Could also do with changing the drill motors or just the drill gearboxes as these have seen a fair few fights and at 18v they got alot of punishment. Currently has the black sides with the silver bar down the side as it is in the pictures with maxus and the picture above. The 4 bar lifter arm has been welded shut.
    Here are some pictures.
    http://photobucket.com/txranxious
    PM me with offers

Iv had a few offers on savage evo for the complete thing

Quote Originally Posted by xtreme
    Thanks for your PM Jamie. It was quite similar to a few other messages iv had but it actually made more sense.
    Ah I'm glad, it took me a while to write it.
    I was interested in Savage Evo for a moment, but it's such a rubbish robot y'know, hardly worth it

Remember that really crap scottish robot it beat in the 3rd place play offs? What a pathetic machine that was...
    Them scottish lads need to learn how to make a spinner.

Yeah that was a pile of pish. Everyone thought it was really good but it got shown up in the play-off as the fraud that it was. And I think its driver was a bit of an arse too.

Mini Gimp - Antweight - Full setup ready to run

2wd robot, Has very powerful little magnets on the base plate, the robot can drive up steel walls and upside down on steel roofs, this is more for show as its a nice little robot and would be a shame to see it get damaged.Its somewhat a replica of my beetleweight The Gimp CNC machined body and cnc machined carbon fiber base plate. Custom machined wheels. Vacuum formed inner body/shell that covers all the components nice and tightly, that is there to run with or without the aluminium body.
    Ripmax Pro-Peak Quattro Chrager
    Spare smaller battery, For testing or as a backup
    Comes with new Spektrum DX5e Radio Gear and batteries and charger.
    Full setup ready to run in a tidy little flight case.
    More Pictures here:
    http://photobucket.com/txrminigimp

PM me with offers

! ! ! WARNING THIS PRODUCT MAY CONTAIN MAGNETS ! ! !

so have you sold your featherweight?

Im just getting bombarded by offers and questions at the moment. not read them all yet, reading hurts my brain.
    I could list sooo much more stuff on here

Parting with any heavies? My dad is wanting to get into the sport

Register To Comment