Register To Comment
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Xtreme Robotics Sale

Have you sold it yet?( if not how much do you want?)

What's left of it?

Had more interest in savage evo than hooligan and iv not even put it up on here properly yet, I'd do the opposite of highly recommend this robot to anyone, I would lowly recommend buying this. It wasnt a good robot when it was working, Now its shagged its really not worth owt. Ill put all info up about it soonish. Ill make it sound really good so you all want to buy it ye?

Thanks for your PM Jamie. It was quite similar to a few other messages iv had but it actually made more sense.

To be honest, it's the gearbox assembly at the rear of the bot that I'd be interested in for the disc.

Savage Evo - Featherweight

Spinner robot, Large single tooth Hardox disk
    2 X Speed 700's with custom gearbox's for drive
    2 x Speed 900's with custom gearbox for the weapon drive
    Last run with 12V drive and 24v Weapon.
    Came 3rd at UK Champs a couple of years ago, Since then I have only used it at the Tag Champs where the weapon gearbox started slipping as the motors had come loose. Could do with a gearbox rebuild or just make a new one or run it of a single speed 900, It doesnt really need 2, its fairly simple as its just 3 gears(angle grinder gears)
    Currently built from all black HDPE, Aluminium and Steel, Has large wheels and can drive inverted.
    Here are a load of pictures:
    http://photobucket.com/txrsavageevo
    Needs Radio gear, batteries and speed controller, and a load work or break it for parts.

Did I mention it came 3rd at the UK champs a couple of years ago?
    Ehhhh now thats made you wanna buy it right?
    If not this will.
    Test Video after its rebuild (Video starts about 35 secs in.)
    ... er&list=UL

Savage Evos best hits from the UK Champs (where it came 3rd, I might have mentioned that already)
    ... er&list=UL

I know you now dont want to buy the robot but these 3 videos are 100% worth the watch, just watched them now... Evo really got its rape on back then. Seriously Watch them. All 3 of these videos are from the UK champs, you know the one where savage evo came 3rd.

... er&list=UL
    ... er&list=UL
    ... er&list=UL

Had a few messages about batteries, and why there not included. Iv not charged or used any of the batteries that I used in the robots for over 6 months, and I cant be bothered trying to charge them so I dont know if there any good now. Thats why they havent got batteries.

I'd be interested, but depends where it came in the UK Champs a few years back?

believe it or not it came 3rd.

3rd you say, hhhhhmmmmm what about this unexplained lack of batteries?

Ah well about the batteries...

Has anyone got any good photos of Savage evo? or any of my robots, all my photos are crap

Register To Comment