Register To Comment
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Vapourbot Awards 2011

I'm honoured to get nominated, really, but four awards? Ha, you people are insane.

But DAMN. 5 awards, Tracy? Good girl! Surprised you got more than me? I wouldn't be.

Well done Lewis, 6 awards! You really worked hard this year to get them, congrats.

Joey, if you say anything about not deserving the most awards this year, I'll carve you up good. :P

A hearty congrats to Andy for hosting the awards as always and to everybody else who won their awards and those who got nominated. You made this year good, though the ending was rather bleak. :|

I don't know what 2012 will entail, but here's hoping it makes an even bigger impression, hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by kodster
    Joey, if you say anything about not deserving the most awards this year, I'll carve you up good. :P
    *quietly removes all of Kody's carving implements*

erm...there's not a lot I can say really, considering my designs haven't been updated and I've been away from the forums due to university, to get the most awards is frankly shocking, but in mostly a good way. XD Thank you so much to all those stupid or misguided enough to vote for me, it means a lot, and hopefully next year will be as good. Congrats to all those who won awards and merry Christmas

(P.S. - how on earth do I have nine awards when Andy has one? That's the wrong way around XD)

Quote Originally Posted by joeychevron
    Quote Originally Posted by kodster
    *quietly removes all of Kody's carving implements*
    *quietly re-inserts them*

*then carves Joey into nine equal pieces. Which become clones of Joey, each with an award of its own*

Um...yeah. Ignore that.

Awards Per Vapourboteer

Joey McConnell [9]
    Lewis Matthews [6]
    Tracy Farber [5]
    Zarte Siempre [5]
    Kody Kunz [4]
    Martijn Benschop [3]
    Alex Holt [2]
    Lian Walsh [2]
    Andrew Jackson [1]
    Daniel Stickler [1]
    Frank Goacher [1]
    Steven McGregor [1]
    ............ Guys? Guyyyysss, I think there is something wrong here!

Tracy Farber [5]
    You guys are freaking nuts. XD
    This is exactly 3 more awards then the ones I was going to try to win this year from last year! Also I got more award then Kody. HOW DO. o_o'
    Actually, to be honest, I never expect to win anything. The last few months have been a freakish rollercoaster ride for me, as most of you well know, what with all together too frequent hospital trips since September and such crap like that. It makes me feel really good about things that you peeps seem to like what I do, even if I'm otherwise too occupied to do them properly half the time without prodding and reminders.
    I refuse to admit I'm 5 awards worth of good, but I will thank the bunch of you loons for letting me have them.

Here's to a awsome next year, hopefully with less eyepatches and medicine for me and more vaporbot combat for everyone else!

I wish to thank you all for your generous voting for Tengu for the hall of fame. Insert some utterly melodramatic and awesome acceptance speech in here. Hopefully, I shall try to return to vapourbots a little in the following year to reclaim a few of my awards for next December :P

Le gasp!

It's Alex!

Register To Comment