Register To Comment
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Working heavyweight

Where there's a will there's a way!

That would be hard to get it back from there, but anything possible

HEYYYY! i thought i was gunna be the one buying x terminator series 6 shell ?

Buy the parts to get grim reaper into a working condition instead, you will learn by doing this... I fear that if you did purchase a working heavyweight you WILL hurt your self due to lack of experiance....there not toys.

I am inclined to agree with Dave on this.
    I would not wish to stop you from having one, but please be careful even a ram bot falling can injure you.
    and lifting these things will dammage your back!
    I wish there were more robot frendly sub assemblys you could get like motor and gearbox units ready to bolt in any heavy but there isn't that I know off!

suprised more people dont run the NPC stuff http://robotcombat.com/products/NPC-T74.html I only know of Dave running them, you can even buy hub adapters so you you can bolt the wheel straight on. Alot of the yanks use these, i used a pair on a project i did a while back and they seemed very well made.

I think they are good too. there was one for sale on e bay a little time ago but they wanted a little too much for what was a middleweight machine! but they make a very good starter HW

Quote Originally Posted by blazerbotics
    suprised more people dont run the NPC stuff
    because you're looking at almost $900 for a pair inc shipping + whatever tax/customs charge they might throw on it

Register To Comment