Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: help please!

Hey guys so let me fill you in.
    I have been given a project to throw a birthday party and i need you guys to help ( i should stress now this is all hypothetical). All money raised goes to charity and I was wondering that is i was able to get the full bullet proof robo challenge arena so that spinners could attend but have strict rules about how much damage they could do to an immobile robot would anyone be interested in coming and if not what do you guys think would attract more people. It literally is as many people as possible because this need to be about 4-5 hours of fighting all together (with a 1 hour gap included for a free lunch for you guys)
    Thanks,
    George Chachanidze

haha it's also supposed to be Kiefer Sutherland's birthday with a load of celebrities

if this happens, ill come, ill bring grimreaper for static aswell

if this does happen i'd love to attend

i would need some one to take me if i can come

Can i also just add there would be no tournament rules it would be the more robots the better so you would be able to bring all your bots

what weight classes fw aw ? coz i could bring a ant weight arena if i can get some one to tak eme

The more arenas and everything the better!

Good luck getting the robochallenge crew to spend a few days worth of time transporting, setting up and running their arena for nothing. It's not an easy task at the best of times.

Register To Comment