Register To Comment

Thread: Virus Emails

Alright, for the past month, I've been getting a lot of these virus emails from Liam Bryant. My mother has been posted these messages as SPAM but they're still coming up and now they've spread to other people on my email accounts and is now giving them viruses. I'm afraid I'm going to have to get off this site for a while so please no sending me any more messages because I can't take this anymore.

Chances are it isn't this site, but MSN/Windows Messenger. Do you have Liam as a contact on that? Because I've received a few like that, from Liam and others. What happens is that their Messenger program gets infected by a virus which then sends these spam emails to all their address book contacts.

I use Windows Live Mail to check my emails so often these emails get opened (in a preview window) before I can get a chance to delete them, but the virus is usually transmitted by clicking the link supplied in the email. So don't click on any aspect of the email, just delete it as soon as possible, and block the address so no more emails arrive in your inbox. I know that's probably not much use to you now, but may be useful for others.

I havent recieve any of these, has anyone tried contacting Liam about this?

Yeah, this has been happening to me as well, but I don't see any reason to block Liam because of it, it's not like it's his fault. :|

It isn't his fault up to a point. Anyone can get infected at one time or another, but once you are infected it is up to you to fix it.

Im friends with him on youtube, does anyone want me to contact him from there?

I have also received these, from Liam and others, i dont belive it was their fault (so not blocking them) but it would be nice to get it fixed? also tell the spammers to improve their grammer :P

Guys, if you've been getting them from me, Sorry. I was recently advised by John Reid who said he recieved virus mail from me on the 15th of January that I change my password for my hotmail account which I did after reading the message. Anyone recieved any virus mail from me since the 15th?
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

Register To Comment