Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robo Challenge on "The Gadget Show"

Hey all,
    Just thought I would let you all know, that aswell as the helicopter golf challenge that Robo Challenge won on the Gadget show 2 weeks ago, we will be on again tomorrow (Monday 25th October) at 8pm, channel 5.

This time it's the power tool drag racing that was held the same time as the 2010 UK Championships. I'm looking forward to how the footage comes out!

Also, keep an eye out at the end of the episode for next week's challenge, again designed and built by Robo Challenge. The word is it might be the best episode ever! A good contender for the Robot Wars episode we did earlier in the year.

Defineatly! Tonights episode should be great, might see Alan Young on his mean ride as well!

As for next weeks episode I cant wait, from the feedback we have had it looks awesome!

Hopefully they show my 'retro-mobile'! Seeing as i was the only roboteer to have theirs running! :-)

Fu-

I planned around watching this for the past 2 days. And guess what? I missed it!

Any links to the episode for us less organized folk would be greatly appreciated.

Alan we did see you in the machine

try seesaw site might let you watch it

well done guys great episode

Watching it now and skipping through Jon Bentley's bit.

If I were to say, build an stupidly overpowered motor powered circular saw could I then turn it into a dragster

Register To Comment