Register To Comment

Thread: Windows live spammers.

To those who keep sending me links, I'm not interested in this great matchmaking site.

i kept getting those last night im guessing it was some type of bot though...

Quote Originally Posted by team_orr
    i kept getting those last night im guessing it was some type of bot though...
    Yes it is, but I've now had 4 roboteer accounts infected with this bot trying to get me to click on some obscure website so I've blocked them.

Yeah it's an msn virus, you get sent a link and what looks like a friendly message to go with it, the link is a virus (in the case I got a while back it was a trojan), just stay away from the links and unblock the people, it's not them, they can't help it, they don't even know when they're infected.

yeah loads of people have it

yeah nick i thought dave had it aswell, turns out he was just showing me his favourite websites :P

lol... nah i just thought Calum needed to go on a dating site as a last resort.. didn't mean to send it to you leo :P

Im about the last person on my MSN account to have one... been getting them for ages of some of my mates and other roboteers.

Running AVG now and changing my msn password... id suggest the other people who have it do the same

Happened here too...only Grant Cooper's done this though, once.

Didn't see the need to block him though. :P

EDIT: Sorry Geoff, put your name in instead! What be wrong with me

Hasn't happened to me... yet.

The best thing to do is block the people who are sending them. If you know that person, then tell them next time you see them.

Register To Comment