Register To Comment
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Flipper Fest 1

Quote Originally Posted by knightrous
    I like kinetic energy, it's got so much potential

Quote Originally Posted by joeychevron
    Cheese...would you like Red Leicester, Cheshire, Edam, Roquefort, Shropshire Blue, Venezuelan Beaver Cheese?
    Yes.

orrions tactics:

ooh dang, im up against a good bot, but you can do anything if you put ya mind to it

situation 1:
    lets see, he's got skirts on for this match i belive? well, seeing as the flipper is 0mm i should be able to get under them ( )
    then i can flip to my hearts content i have powerfull drive so i should be able to drive him over to the arena wall where i can dispose of him, or alternativly push him down the pit

situation 2:
    if for some reason i cant get under the skirts i guess i will just use the axe (the axe has quite a large swing so hopefully i can hit him from a distance) il use the special hardox piercing axe head (we have different setups for different opponents) its pierced 4mm befor so i dont see why it cant do it again!

good luck mate

jack

Quote Originally Posted by leorcc
    Quote Originally Posted by knightrous
    I like kinetic energy, it's got so much potential
    Fixed your quoting (Kody didn't say it) and I'm glad you noticed

Just an update.

I wanted to post my fist battle last week but I was struck down with the Flu and was not able to do it properly. I am not completely out of the woods yet but work is mounting so it will be at least until next week before I put the first fight up. Sorry for the delay, but I want to do this properly.

Register To Comment