Register To Comment
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Concerning Mark.

*your not the only person to nose, dont worry :P*

basicly he made a long list of flaws in my robots, i pointed out that my robots had been given the all clear from leo, kody steve, joey etc etc... anyway, a few pm's later all was fine so dont worry about it mate

anyway, im not gonna clog this thread up anymore

Quote Originally Posted by team_orr
    *your not the only person to nose, dont worry :P*

basicly he made a long list of flaws in my robots, i pointed out that my robots had been given the all clear from leo, kody steve, joey etc etc... anyway, a few pm's later all was fine so dont worry about it mate

anyway, im not gonna clog this thread up anymore
    WoW i didnt think Mark was like that.... I mean he was great with me and we got along fine. I only defended him
    once.... That was before i knew what he was like...... The 2nd time wanst really a 2nd time. Just pointing out to
    Kody that maybe he was getting revenge for what some people thought as A lazy way to get Mark out. If he was
    intentionally going to do it. He would have done an illegal house robot attack

If he ever comes back ill hope he has learned from his mistakes :|

EDIT: Sorry that i never believed you Kody.... you were right about Mark.... You have every right to have a go at me.
    I checked all the old tourneys and saw what he really was like..... But he seemed better when he returned.... But still.

Quote Originally Posted by team_orr
    I received a handful of similar PM's from Mark, but they were more in regards to if he could have MDU or any of the other vapors I don't use and bugging me for a new MDU3/4/5/6/7/11ty

At the end of the day, Mark's just a young guy that gets carried away at times. We've had these issues in the past, and things always smooth out, an example of this was Kody. Who at one stage had 4 different user accounts he was posting under as different people, sometimes in his own tournaments. I think he coped a ban for a while also when some IP logging was done, now fast forward a few years and Kody is a pretty respected person on here. I believe the same can and possible will happen with Mark.

How long is this ban in place for Leo?

How long is this ban in place for Leo?
    The forum staff will discuss this on our next meeting, but don't expect the ban to be lifted any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by death robotics
    EDIT: Sorry that i never believed you Kody.... you were right about Mark.... You have every right to have a go at me.
    I checked all the old tourneys and saw what he really was like..... But he seemed better when he returned.... But still.
    Nah it's okay. A lot of us believed Mark's 1st return back in Apr 09 would be the one where he matured, but alas we were wrong. We just hope he really does mature, if there's a next time he makes a 2nd return.

Sorry to bump this dead as a horse thread, but im wondering how long the ban is for?

I know its none of my beeswax but just wondering

Given the fact that this was already Mark's second chance and he blew that one as well, I don't think we should lift his ban any time soon.

If you want to get Mark back on the forum, then you should contact the admin on his behalf, but don't expect me to do so because I won't.

Oh ok.

Btw happy late birthday Leo

*i was busy on your bday to say it on time*

Register To Comment