Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Concerning Mark.

As you may have read in his apology thread, Mark is now banned from the FRA forum. It is a step I have been very reluctant to make but after so many broken promises and blatant lying to other members and myself it was the only proper course of action to take.

If there are tournaments running or starting with Mark's robots still in competition, I think it is best just to write out the battles with the tactics you most likely think Mark would use, or open the spot for another roboteer to enter. But it is of course your tournament so act as you see fit.

I and I think many roboteers here would like to put this issue to rest once and for all, so for the sake of clarity I posted this message. This is not an invitation to slag Mark off when he can't respond himself, so no inflammatory replies please.

Sigh...I hope he learns from this. I really do. That's all I can say at this point. :|

I haven't been very active here for a few days, may I ask what happened? Not complaining about Mark's removal, just wondering what caused it.

The straw that broke the camel's back was Alex MacWilliams' vapourbots - Alex had withdrawn his previously given permission for Mark to use his designs on the FRA boards in any form last week, and in signing up for Crazy Bots 2.0 Mark entered two of the - now technically stolen - Team Targeted robots in his team, and then I understand he was somewhat dishonest in trying to cover up his tracks and lying about everything being 'sorted out' and 'okay' when it wasn't.

Despite only passingly being around yesterday evening I can say that I am... well... glad with the measurements taken here. Mark rightfully mentioned me in his goodbye post saying Martijn: You're the one who supported me when I came back around 6 months ago, and I'm truly sorry for the whole SHA2 thing that occcured about 18 months ago. I'm glad that you forgave me., because I indeed, backed up by others, hoped he learned from his mistakes he made earlier. And although I must say Mark did never behave as badly as he did shortly before he got banned for the first time, he kept on stealing robots here every so often, and I think that at some point we are past simply telling him dont do that. I hope Mark can learn from his mistakes, but to be fair we have given him every chance to do so...

wow :shock: ...i really dont know what to make of this...sure its been coming for a while...but one day he's here and the next he's not, sure me and mark have had our differences, but i honestly dont have anything against him as a person, im not forgiving him for what he did, but there was a period where i genraly thought he had come round, anyway, im sure he's still around on arc

Quote Originally Posted by team_orr
    wow :shock: ...i really dont know what to make of this...sure its been coming for a while...but one day he's here and the next he's not, sure me and mark have had our differences, but i honestly dont have anything against him as a person, im not forgiving him for what he did, but there was a period where i genraly thought he had come round, anyway, im sure he's still around on arc
    What happen between you and Mark

I know about his other things but no one has told about the issue between him and you :shock:

oh it's nothing really, just the usual, plus it was mainly pm's anyway

Quote Originally Posted by team_orr
    oh it's nothing really, just the usual, plus it was mainly pm's anyway
    What did he say to you over the pms

*I know im a bit nosy but im intrested.*

Register To Comment