Register To Comment
Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1045

Thread: 360 - mini hypnodisc

Nice, got a bit of a spaceshippy feel to it. You managed to iron out the bugs with the photon torpedoes yet?

How about anodising that Ti cover green?

Quote Originally Posted by Mouldy View Post
    in fact i had the very very last 5s 3650's.... as there discontinued now and i emptied out optipowers stocks haha
    As I was down to one pack, I've been searching for ages to get an equivalent pack (either Opti or another brand) to put in Drumroll that didn't have a rubbish C rating or massively over/undersized capacity. Been a nightmare and I hold you responsible.

Well.....until I found a stock of them for £25 a pack

£25 that's expensive, I had two at the same time as Dave!

£25 expensive? Cost me about £50 a pack last year with the FRA discount!

Yeah well its who you know, not what you know :-)

ssshhhh, atleast they're being out to good use

Weirdly I'm going to be paying loads more than that for similar-to-lesser-capacity Turnigy A-Specs... somehow I think I've gone wrong somewhere haha!

Out of curiosity, does anyone happen to know how they stack up to the Optis, those A-Specs? (Sorry for the minor thread hijack there too!)

I can't compare A-spec packs to Optipower, but they are almost as well constructed as Hyperion and Thunderpower, two other top brands. I have used A-spec for almost a year now and have been very pleased with them, particularly for the price.

Ditto, i like the A-specs, hate the ThunderPower packs. I've killed at least 3x 2.65ah G6's. I think they flat out lie about their packs potential tbh.

Register To Comment