Register To Comment
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ceri Jenkins support thread

Could you have both the mixing in the controller and in the transmitter turned on?

make sure you have the 2 channels in the alle and ele slots of your reciver that way you will have them on one stick control so you know it should move then

Thanks for help but I found the problem in the end whilst packing up. In my haste, I'd plugged in the Aux connector not one of the directional controls . Oh well just two problem now. One, the flip correct input is active low. Why they chose low over high I have no idea. Two, the length and depth of the speed controller forces me to ditch the SLAs permanently for the space saving NiMH. For which I have no charger. challenges not problems.

Well for the UK champs I'm sure someone can lend you a charger for them. Put an ad in the wanted section for a charger and you may get someone going to the champs who has a spare.

I think from 2011 only 2.4ghz is allowed on h/w robots and I think it covers all weights aswell
    so you will have to consider a conversion kit or replacement aswell

i have a suitable charger for those batteries would be able to charger a pack in under an hour easy

pm or post here if interested mate

alex

Quote Originally Posted by psycho_fling
    i have a suitable charger for those batteries would be able to charger a pack in under an hour easy

pm or post here if interested mate

alex
    Thanks for the offer Alex & I may still take you up on it.

TBH I'm slightly more worried about the up keep of the batteries. And forming the pack from the cells listed on page 1 in 18 days.Irony is I had a finished machine and am now on a race to the finish.

Also does anyone have sidewinder I could borrow for a few space measurements?Preferably at the FW champs.

Dave, you used to have IBC in Hells Angel, how did you over-ride the flip input?I'm fearful of soldering it.

I've never had an IBC in Hell's Angel :P I've used 2 Electronize before and I'm currently using a Rick Mass modified Scorpion XXL. Dunno where the IBC bit comes from :P If you want info on the IBC I'd have a poke around on the Robowars forums, they pretty much all use IBC's

Quote Originally Posted by razerdave
    I've never had an IBC in Hell's Angel :P I've used 2 Electronize before and I'm currently using a Rick Mass modified Scorpion XXL. Dunno where the IBC bit comes from :P If you want info on the IBC I'd have a poke around on the Robowars forums, they pretty much all use IBC's
    Funny you should mention Dave- the info came from the team hell website technical page under Hell's angels circuit diagram. I couldn't borrow that XXL for space measurements, could I?

Oh yeah! I got that wiring diagram from Woody (Onslaught) when I first started, because I beleive he uses one. I have the altered diagram with 2 electronize. I should change that diagram to read Scorpion XXL, because its pretty much the same set up.

I will gladly bring the XXL along, just wondering, you planning on using those Gold motor drive units ?

Register To Comment