Register To Comment
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Visiting America, or "the reason I hate commercial flyin

Leo - have you herd of/used or whatever of - Metastorm BPM or Cordys ? Mainly Cordys as the owners are based in Holland and boss went there for a presentation and im due to go soon.

Mr Stu

i uswed to be really scared of flying but got use to it and now enjoy the sensation of take off!!

i have flown accross to america florida, twice and we are going again this year it can get boring but the tv system keep me entertained, and as for the food i have a large appetite and so dont mind what i have bar a few things. The annoying thing about that is that it is heated so much you have to leave 30mins before you can commence eating or risk burning your mouth badly

very interesting leo

alex

Stu, I have heard of Cordys, as CapGemini has started rolling out their software in major companies like ABM-Amro and Fortis, but I have no experience with their SOE solutions.

Fair dos. I work for a company which is a new and well respected Cordys partner and all over the world blah blah blah, but hear their systems are all over the place in Holland since there based in holland, just wondered if you came across it or anything, fair dos.

Mr Stu

Ive been to Las Vegas 3 times now, and the flight is always the worst part, mainly because I am cramped up for 10 Hrs, and for a guy my size its not good.

lol :-)

I love flying... hate cheap airlines... almost always delays

Thats one of the funniest complaints that I have ever seen. Its well presented, very aimed and so funny. I wish I had just 10% of that talent.

Mike.

Register To Comment