Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ALK Engineering

Hey,

As some of you already know i have recently invested in a CNC milling centre and a CNC lathe, if you would like anything machining for your robots, gimme an e-mail (profile)

Some of the things i have done so far are, FP Rams, Lp Rams, Rollers, Discs, In hardox and Tianium, Also work wth alot of Aluminium, Stainless steel and tool steel

X= 800, Y= 306 Z= 400

Id just like to say that anyone looking for machining, assembly or general engineering work should definetly get in touch with Kenny, ALK Engineering.

He is responsible for the 4.2kg mass of steel and hardox at the business end of Drumroll and the build quality on it is fantastic. Im not just saying that because he offered his services when starting out to help build a positive profile in the community, Im saying it because it genuinely is excellent. It looks rather out of place actually, alongside my hand-tool work on Drumrolls chassis

So if you need any parts machined or anything made, Id highly recommend him for the job. Anyone who has seen Flow! or pictures of it will surely appreciate the effort and skill in the work.
    Thanks Kenny

Jamie

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xQYLI6BobaU
    (a short vid of one of the discs for Drumrolls drum being milled)

(Message edited by K_C_R on January 25, 2009)

Recieved my items yesterday very pleased with them fit perfectly, and all done for a great price perfect for the cashless roboteer

5 STARS

My curiosity is very curious - what did you get made Alex, if you dont mind me asking?

I would also recommend Kenny, he made the ram for Tidal Wave 3 and it is just what we wanted! Very well made and good value for money!

I would like to thank ALK engineering for sponsoring parts for the UK CHampionships. ALK supplied high quality parts at a very short time scale. Would recommend this company if you want decent service and products.

James Cooper
    Robo Challenge ltd

I would highly recommend ALK Engineering for all your CNC needs.
    Great price, great quality and very fast! I had some wheels for a new featherweight milled out of HDPE. I tried to attach a photo, but it is too big, so here's a link to the photos on my site: http://blitzrobotics.webs.com/apps/p...lbumid=3602078
    Just what I needed.

Register To Comment