Register To Comment
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 21st & 22nd July 2007 - Fighting Robots European Champio

2. Im having to reluctantly pull Stingray from the raptors, Ive not enough time and havent willingness to rush this build after a couple of late deliveries. Shame as I was looking forward to battling some of the other 6kg machines - will finish the build sometime soon though for future competitions.

Vertigo is nearing completion though with plenty of anti spinner wood see you all tomorrow, and lets hope for some half decent weather!!

Ed - no need to buy a ticket, ill make sure they dont make you pay lol. Last show on saturday is 7.00pm-8.45pm

Little Hitter will be there, managed to get it sort of moving but dont know for how long, regen braking works on both wheels, but not on both at the same time and when the transmitter turns on it calibrates for about 5 seconds then stops the wheels .

See you there Ed assuming we make it though the M6 canal.

Roboteer

congratulations to beauty the new european champions.also well done to andrew with push and shove for coming 2nd
    ALL THE BEST TEAM TILLY

Roboteer

also congrats go to the europian rapter champ prolodju ( not sure of drivers name ) and leo for second place neblewerfer

Teamtilly
    ALL THE BEST TEAM TILLY

Just arrived home. Not a bad time, 4 and a half hours.

Fantastic event. Thoroughly enjoyed myself. Well organised and managed and always something happening. Well done guys.

Well done to the winners as well. Some very good battles.

If you have any of hornet 2 can you get in touch? I would like to send some high quality ones off to my sponsors.

Got in the door at 1.20am

Absolutely smashing event, regardless of the beating Kaizer, and to a lesser extent, Drumroll took. Now know what to improve on when rebuilding the bots.

As for the event, being completely honest, cant think of anything to improve on. Top notch event!
    Was saying to Gary on the way home; even though the actual showtimes didnt always match the advertised times, as can only be expected from busy events like this, the shows themselves never fell behind. The organisation was so well thought out and superbly executed that there were very few delays (struggling to think of more than two!)

So I think a very big WELL DONE has to go to James and Grant Cooper and the rest of the Robochallenge crew for ensuring an entertaining and flowing event.

Congratulations to Beauty for claiming 1st place in the feathers!
    And to Push n Shove for coming so close and taking home 2nd place!

Not forgetting the raptors which have effectively put Kaizer out of commission

Well done to Prolodju on winning the Raptor championship and to Nebel Werfer for claiming 2nd place!

A fantastic event - hope you guys have got another one planned in the future!

Best regards,
    Jamie
    Team Terminal Damage

(P.S. Heard you guys managed to clear the hall in only 45 minutes - nice one! )

Well, we arrived back in Belgium and Holland safe and sound.

Congratulations to Beaty and Prolodju on their championship.

Nebelwerfer will need a lot of work to get it back in order again, the impact of Prolodju was a lot more then I initially thought. The electronics are still ok so basicly all repairs and possible improvements are all mechanical and solvable.

I will defintly be there again in future events!

and now, bedtime.

Register To Comment