Register To Comment
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RoboChallenge social test day

Can you get the claw going ok for this ewan, we dont mind the obease bots comeing lol. So which date is best for all, sat or sun?

3. Well Andy if u so wish, ill do an inspection onhealf of the FRA?
    if this is an option u can email me u know the address (the msn one)

Hi Andy

-Last time the Arena was inspected it was awarded grade 2 (i expect the grade specifications have changed since. Still the safest featherweight arena in the country!)

-We have our own Public Liability Insurance

-As of today we are members of the FRA (check the post box for payment )

regards

James
    Robo Challenge

(Message edited by james...venom on July 27, 2006)

Nicely edited post lol

Back on topic, Is saturday ok with everybody?

i can now come, hpefully to sort out my lifter mech

alex

excellent, look forward to seeing your machine! I shall send emails out tonight with more info on for everybody comeing. we will also have lots of bits and bobs avalible for anybody needing parts for their machines.

Which day is this even taking place on? I will be coming with a feather, SW or DB5 dont know yet. Probably due to problems with SW will be leaving it to the Champs so that the astro doesnt go up before. Also DB5 is in bits having a complete overhaul atm so ive got my work cut out. Dave and I will be there with Turbulence even if I cant get a feather running.

Hi, it will be on saturday the 12th. E-mails will be sent out tonight with all the info you need on there. You dont need to run your disc Ed, just give yourself some driving practice!
    Be good to see you again

Saturday methinks. What time should we aim to turn up? Should we bring any food?

Register To Comment