Register To Comment
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 25/27th Nov - DRG - GameExpo/HCC - Utrecht, Netherlands

Not really enough notice for most teams and the fact that we had already signed up for the winter tour, but I remember the last time we turned up to a Belgium event so Id be careful what you say about english robots.

so , no problem , Hades never fought with Big Nipper , we´ll see next time .... won´t be the last time we´ll meet again ..

4. is TAN comming to the
    Roaming Robots Winter Tour Final ?

6. Be affraid be very affraid

8. HAHAHA awww you shouldnt

mjm
    Final list of competitors:
    Feathers:
    Featherhard II (b) - Geelap (b) - Pizzabox (nl) - Plofbox (nl) - YES (nl) - Schnappi (de) - Tronic One (nl)

Heavies:
    Alien Destructor II (nl) - Three Amigos (nl) - [Das Gepack (HR)] - Frollino (it) - Hades (b) - Hammerhead 3 (nl) - Hannibal (nl) - HARD (b) - Snakebite (ch) - Spike (nl) - Å“bervolt (nl) - Ansgar 3 (de) - Bender (nl) - Kan-Opener (uk) - CCW-01 (nl) - Twister (nl) - PulverizeR (nl)

Raptors:
    COnflict (de) - Knotsgek (nl) - Maniac (nl)

Great event. Great arena, Fierce competition, with some very spectacular fights and impressive looking damage. The new Lexan walls came in handy straight away in the first day of the competition.

I made it to the semifinals, wich was a first for me. There Hannibal met Kan Opener and unfortunatly Hannibal is now a convertible. So it will need a bit more repair than the usual spit and polish. I had great fun though and Hannibal will be fine.

Register To Comment