Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: General Feather Fight Issues

LOL, well when the matter of better drive for a feather is concerned, then the grip is a huge part of it. there is absolubtly NO point in having such a fast robot, its only going to cause you to loose. An acceleration ramp of atleast 3-4 seconds will be needed in yours to stop your robots wheels from spinning and making any of that power and speed your talking about any better than a cheap drill!
    Pillow torque seems to have it just right, a nice top speed (any faster and its uncontrolable, and then the wheels will just spin) and you wont stall the astros, they have more than enough power. I use Astros on about the same gear ratio but i could do with wider wheels atm to stop them from spinning and making all that power useless. Oh, and the building a boring bot to beat spinners isnt the only way. Ploughbot is starting to come along now and soon that will stand up pretty good.
    Just a question, i know geoff probably would, and the Big Nipper guys, but if I was to make a real good spinner (or anyone for that matter) would anyone actually be willing to have a fight with everysingle spinner out there including this new SUPER spinner?(mine isnt being built dont worry lol)
    Just asking because ive heard behind the scenes about someone asking another roboteer with a spinner about fighting each other, and the answer was hell no, he wont risk all that money! so does that mean they dont give a cr*p about anyone else and just want to be the best? Sounds a little unfair to me.

ill take on anything that comes along.

Im happy that hornet can take it, and those that have seen the overkill on the front will probably understand why I say that

Hell I even offered hornets shell to be tested on typhoon 2 just to see what would happen. Couldnt have done it safely though so it didnt happen :sad:

Grant this super spinner are you on aobut James Bakers Lem Powered spinner?

Mr Stu

Very True Geoff.

Mr Stu

One would hope so, Does that mean a challenge Geoff

*Cough RIAT*

Mr Stu

i didnt mean JBs btw. I forgot about his lol.
    I just meant in general. i think JBs, scorpian jnr, little spinner and horizon should go in against each other at the same time!

10. yes it would, very interesting if it ever happened!!!!!

Register To Comment