Register To Comment
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Yorkshire

Absolutely. I'm on Broad Lane near the University of Sheffield, and I know there are a couple of others around in Sheffield too.

Stands back in Amazement -great to see the social thread activated again after 8 years.
    Personaly I have allways felt its a great way to recruit new roboteers to the fighting robot world-
    you can get loads of information online and blogging but you can get enlightend with a good
    social -especially if someone brings along a robot or bits of one, for reference see my thread
    on Have Socials Died a Death ? Sheffields a tad too far for me but anyone near York ?

We are up north of Leeds but we are still in Yorkshire. I know someone else who is in Sheffield but I will let him post if he is interested.

I'm from just north of Leeds too. If there's a chance to meet up and discuss ideas, count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by EventorizonIan View Post
    If a few people were willing to travel up to Ripon one weekend (about 55 minutes from Sheffield, 30 minutes from York) we could put up our Beetle arena in the garage for some BW or Ant whiteboards and FW testing/white goods recycling. Pub after maybe?
    Ian
    That sounds fantastic, I'd love that at some point. Though it is difficult for me to get there, I don't have a car yet.

Uni of Sheffield student here. Pub sounds nice...

Register To Comment