Register To Comment
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F.R.A Scotland and north east

Correct.

Lee and stu i posted this in the correct place for the comment but it was removed by the FRA.
    i re posted it in this section and it was removed By the FRA. So i looked about for some other section to post important information on and selected the areas you have looked at. My apologies for the multiy posts but it appears that FRA cant let my post of my resignation and the reasons for them be.

[FRA Forum Admin Edit - By all means have your say, but it is inappropriate for you to post private internal emails on the public forum]

John Heatlie

[FRA Forum Admin Edit - By all means have your say, but it is inappropriate for you to post private internal emails on the public forum]

I take from that statement that its now FRA police not to disclose private internal E mails so why use them to expel FRA members If you dont want them used or is it only the select few you wish to use.It seams to be OK for the FRA to use Private Emails out of context why cant i?

Tom again i can only apologies for the multiy posts

John Heatlie

When is the FRA going to appoint a new area rep for Scotland as i have a number of complaints against the FRA that i wish to be delt with as it seems that roboteers cant have there say on this forum. Without a rep the Fra continue to ignore its members and sensor posts without any reason. The FRA is in continuing its quest to discredit certain event organisers when all that was written was positive for our sport.The fact that even there own event report was by all respects a glowing one i can only surmise that the FRA have no guts and cant admit there mistakes and continue to stick there heads in the sand.I wonder how long this post will last ie (admin Edit)
    John Heatlie

Roboteer

John, appointing a new rep for the North and Scotland is on the agenda for the next FRA meeting.

In the meantime, there does not need to be a rep in place for you to contact the FRA directly via email - info@fightingrobots.co.uk
    Kane Aston
    http://www.makerobotics.com

Co-owner and builder of BEHEMOTH

John - Its a bit like Mentorn, what they show to be on the tape is a true account honestly

funny i thought it was all true. (It will look good on TV ) wonder how many times we all heard that.

Register To Comment