So for the first time since KOB UK, I attempted to extend my Gimson GLA1800 linear actuator, only to hear a nasty stripping sound, followed by the sound of the motor spinning, but no movement. Upon closer inspection, it would seem that at some point a bolt within the actuator's gear assembly slipped out, got caught in the large nylon spur gear attached to the worm assembly, and proceeded not only to warp it, but also caused the helilical nylon gear connecting the motor to strip as well. To make matters more inconvenient, it would seem that Gimson no longer make linacs of this type anymore, so unless I can find a replacement Barróg is looking to continue on without weaponry.

I am ideally looking for two replacement nylon gears, possibly from someone whose own GLA1800 is not in use anymore. Failing that, I'd be content to buying a complete replacement instead if offered. None of the other offerings of linacs fit the same size, weight, and power that allows my weapon to be viable, so anything to get one in the machine again would be greatly appreciated.