Register To Comment

Thread: Argos drill motor mounts and other mounts.

Status
    Name
    Nat
    Robots
    Wanna Choppa (Axe FW) Short Circuit (HW RWs6) Locking Wheel Nuts (AW) DELLapidated bANTtery (AW) Lo
    A4491DEA-8F5F-44B7-B4EC-F0A4D03F5E22.jpg

From Tuesday 21st August 2018 I shall have some more motor mounts in stock.

I have had a rush of orders this past few weeks that has taken my stock to zero, last set sent out today.
    I will be machining up some more on Monday pm when I return to work, so shall have some more ready to send out Tuesday.

Cost is £7 a set for 1 motor. Postage Starts from £2 and depends on weight/quantity ordered.

I can also change dimensions of mounts should your design require it!

Height from centre shaft: 30mm

Distance of mount holes 52.5mm x 30mm. Press the mounts firmly together to check your spacing measurements.

Mounting bolts: M5 depth 20mm

I can also design mounts for other motors, and have done for Bosch motors.
    Have something odd? I can discuss postin the motor to me and I can 3D scan the motor assembly to produce bespoke mounts.
    Just get in contact :-)
    Thank you,
    Last edited by Roboteernat; 19th October 2018 at 14:27.

Status
    Name
    Nat
    Robots
    Wanna Choppa (Axe FW) Short Circuit (HW RWs6) Locking Wheel Nuts (AW) DELLapidated bANTtery (AW) Lo
    As an update, i have now 2 designs of mounting options with using the zink screw inserts for M5 bolts, and another design for Barrel nut or Cross Dowels for M6 mounting screws, see image.

I can also adjust the heignt from axle centre to base should your design requirements necessitate it.
    20181005_125606.jpg20181005_125618.jpg

Register To Comment