Register To Comment

Thread: More Antweight Flippers

Following a recent post, I've got more antweight flippers with a different design than on the Etsy store.

Each one includes Flysky FS-i4 radio gear and is ready to one out of the box.

IMG_1012.jpgIMG_1013.jpg

Current info below...
    Blue - SOLD pending payment
    Black - SOLD pending payment
    White - SOLD pending payment
    Silver - SOLD pending payment

Asking for £130 each + P&P. PM if interested.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PanoramicHarry; 27th August 2018 at 17:00.

I can reserve the white one to you. Just waiting on the transmitters to arrive but will get it sent hopefully at some point next week.

UPDATE:
    All flippers are boxed up with their transmitter and ready to be sent off! If you have reserved either of the flippers, get back to me and we'll arrange postage and payment.

Hey,

Will there be any chance of these being made available again, absolutely love the design and would like to get my hands on one!

Thanks!

I don't intend to release these for sale again at the moment. I do however have this one made to order on Etsy.
    https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/6273...r-combat-robot

Hey ordered myself one of those flippers you have on Etsy about a week or so ago, did you have a rough idea on how long these take to get made? I couldn’t resist the temptation :P

Bits are being assembled together to fix in the chassis which is due for printing. Experiencing some technical issues with the printer which are having affect on the quality and the way the support sticks.
    Trying all to get it resolved ASAP.

Register To Comment