Register To Comment

Thread: Feather and heavy parts for sale

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Time for a clear out. Feel free to make an offer. All used unless otherwise stated. Everything will be tested before sending

- 2 Vex BB - £350 each incl UK delivery
    - 1 dead Vex BB - may be repairable, unknown - £20 incl UK delivery
    - 4 optipower ultra 50C discharge (cont) 100C burst - 4000mAh 6s - £80 each incl UK delivery
    - 3 optipower 30C discharge (cont) 80C burst - 3000mAh 6s - £60 each incl UK delivery
    - 5 optipower UAV drone pack - 8000mAh, 4s, 35C cont, 95A burst - £80 each incl UK delivery
    - Spare front scoop for 008 - unused - watercut in 5mm mild steel before being welded. Designed to be mounted on bushings, I'd be happy to discuss dimensions if you are interested - £100 incl UK delivery

- 3 x Castle Creations Phoenix Ice 2 HV160 brushless esc. 12s / 50v max. Very nice speedos. Used them on boners drum when it last ran. 1 of the esc is completely brand new. The other two have been used previously but are still working and have extra caps on the power side.

£200 each or all 3 for £500 incl UK delivery

- 1 x Castle Creation programming lead for the above esc. Allows you to hook up the esc via usb to your computer and set current limiting etc. £12.50 incl UK delivery

- 1 x Ragebridge - All were working when I left China. I will test them and make sure they are good to go again. Never given me any issue. All have 3D printed cases to go with them, £150 each incl UK delivery (2 sold, 1 left)

- 1 x Spare weapon bar from Crossfire. 1m from tip to tip. Weighs roughly 20kg. Plasma cut from hardox 450. Make me an offer.

- 1 x Tz85A - Tested, working and ready to go. £50 incl UK delivery

- 1 x lipodapter - Jeez this is an old bit of kit! Not sure if it's of much use to anyone. For those not in the know, it allows a regular nicad / nimh charger to safely charge A123 cells. No balancing mind but then that wasn't much of an issue with A123s. Seeing as most chargers charge A123 etc by default it's probably not of much use to anyone but by all means let me know if you are interested. DOES NOT ALLOW CHARGING OF LIPO (just to be clear). £3 - postage cost in UK.

Pictures to follow in the next day or two. Feel free to message with questions.

I'll put other stuff up as I come across it.
    Last edited by typhoon_driver; 23rd August 2018 at 10:27.

Register To Comment