Hello!

Firstly let me say I am by no means a Fusion expert, and these resources will be redundant for most CAD proficient users on here, these are really for those starting out using Fusion 360. That said there may be some tips in the Advanced version that are of use to the more experienced designer.

Basically as I designed the 2 BW's I'm currently working on I got really frustrated having built my models as a collection of 'bodies' rather than 'components', I found the whole model much more fragile and harder to edit. After teaching Fusion for most of the year lots of my students have fallen into the same trap, so I produced these guides to help them build more stable models. I hope they are of some use to those trying to get to grips with this software. The two versions are very similar, with the 'Advanced' version going into more depth. (Most of my students would switch off if I started with the advanced version, hence the beginner copy!)

Guide to using Fusion 360 - Beginner.pdf

Guide to using Fusion 360 - Advanced.pdf

Also I tried to put this in general chat, but for some reason wasn't able to post in there, anyone know why that is? Thanks