Register To Comment

Thread: Parts Clearout - Motors, Wheels, Pnuematics - AW to HW

Having a bit of a clearout as it appears I have more stuff than space in my home.

Brushless Drive Gearboxes + Spare motor - £65 for all
    For sale are 2 mario S900 gearboxes mated to alienpower motors.

These are a nice pairing of gearbox and brushless motor (300kv 1.2kw IIRC I think we used to run it on 5S) that while old are still good. The gearboxes alone are in great condition and could be swapped to another more modern motor. Weight of ~825g per gearbox + motor.

Known issues:
    - These motors are discontinued and have been for quite a while
    - The plate between the gearbox and motor could do with the screws being more appropriately sized for full thread engagement (length of bolt).
    - One motor has had its sensors removed due to them not working, the other still has them but their status is unknown.

Video:
    They are the setup in this robot (On very 'curious' early brushless ESCs that didn't really have a proper reverse):

Colson Wheels - £4 a pair for 3 1/2" - 4" Colsons sold

Either 3 1/2" x 1 1/4" or 4" x 1/4". The nylon insert on one 4" Colson is not new after pressing a 3/8" UNF brake fitting in (no longer there).

SOLD STUFF BELOW

270kv 50-60 Propdrive V1 - £SOLD

This motor is actually unused but is fairly scratched from living in a toolbox for a couple of years. A 270kv V1 50-60. Handy spare if you're bot runs the V1's as the V2's do not have compatible mounts.

Antweight Spinner Motors - £SOLD each

A DYS 1806 that was briefly used to test a beetle brushless conversion, shuffled it back to antweight mode.

The right motor is a Multistar Vortex Elite, I'd specced it to take over from the redcon 2204 but ended up on a different motor. Still seems like it would be very capable.
    https://hobbyking.com/en_us/multista...___store=en_us

RacerStar 5065's - £SOLD each

2x Unused Racerstar 50-65 140kv
    These I had specced out for a FW but my plans since changed. Pretty good solid motors of the same type used in Magnetar (might have been the higher KV ones). https://www.banggood.com/Racerstar-5...r_warehouse=CN

Propdrive V1 28-30 motors - £SOLD each

All unused V1 Propdrive 28-30 motors. 4x 800kv and 1x 1100kv.

Gokart wheels with sprockets - £SOLD

These go kart wheels have a custom hub with bolted on sprockets. I think they are 3/8" chain, designed for a 12mm axle. Posted medium parcel at a cost of £15.

Used blue castors with drill fittings - £SOLD for all
    Heavily used but still serviceable, all with screwed on bike tread. Should fit standard drills (Argos simple value etc.).

Pneumatic suprise! £SOLD

Box of assorted LP pneumatic things including 2 5 port valves and a bunch of fittings.

Dewalt Lucky Dip! £SOLD

An assorted box of dewalt stuff. 2 motors (one with a dead end bearing) and a bunch of gearbox bits. No guarantee how many useful gearboxes can be made from the mess of parts in the box.

All things to be posted Small Parcel £5 unless otherwise stated.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Shakey; 23rd July 2018 at 23:44.

Been busy! Still got the brushless pods, the propdrives, colsons and antweight spinner motors left.

Bump and prices tweaked.

Register To Comment