Register To Comment

Thread: Any news on the FW championship?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Team Kaizen

Has there been any news regarding the Featherweight Championships for this year released yet? Getting a little bit conscientious of the time left before the end of August, which I think is when the event is meant to take place?
    Last edited by Ocracoke; 12th June 2018 at 18:05.
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

Quote Originally Posted by James Williams View Post
    It's literally a year to the day since last year's announcement went up so I'd expect something soon if it's at Insomnia like last year. If it turns out it won't be at Insomnia it would probably end up being later on in the year.
    hell it could still be at Insomnia 63

I think the Coopers are waiting until King Of Bots filming is decided, then they can work around that.

I can understand why there would be a delay, but booking wise (ferries), a conformation if it is even happening at insomnia would be really useful.

Just noticed this thread. I have spoken to Grant and James about it during a project we were working on recently and cogs are definitely turning in the background with regards to the featherweight champs. I can't say much (that's because I know bugger all) but I would expect them to be able to make an announcement soon enough.

Team Kaizen

Fair enough, will keep eyes out for the announcement around here then
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

Register To Comment